Tara is an accomplished health care leader, facilitator and High Reliability Organization (HRO) and change management subject matter expert. She has 18+ years of combined experience in providing direct clinical care and enhancing health care delivery programs to improve outcomes for Veterans, Service Members and civilians.
As Director of Health Solutions, Tara leads all of Artemis ARC’s health care efforts across federal agencies and private health systems. She specializes in translating planning into practical program implementation with impactful results, overseeing organizational change and employee engagement initiatives.
Tara leads and manages large-scale health systems transformation projects from strategic planning to onsite assessments and training, mentorship and support of program/pilot implementation through sustainment activities. Tara has managed HRO, quality and patient safety efforts across the Veterans Health Administration, Defense Health Agency, Military Health System and the private sector.
- Project Management Professional
- Prosci ®-certified Change Management Practitioner
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Certified Professional in Patient Safety, Institute for Healthcare Improvement
- M.S., Department of Speech and Hearing Sciences, University of New Mexico
- B.S., Steinhardt School of Culture, Education and Human Development, New York University